Say hello to Magdalena, My little Punk Princess!!!
Custom OOAK Basaak Custom Blythe Doll
Her hair part original hair, part weft that I sewed on, to create a two toned punk look. I’ll be honest, the high school me is awfully jealous of her hair.
Magdalena, or as her friends call her, ‘MagPie’ (like the bird) is ultra cool and super sweet, a rare combination. This little one has thick skin, her feelings are rarely hurt, but she very much cares for others and is receptive to their feelings. She has a knack for making people happy.
That is why she is so in love with music. She could spend hours listening, dancing and singing. She knows that music makes people feel good. She is utterly happy and truly free.
Magdalena is my 15th custom blythe doll, made with care and pure love.
Her base doll is a basaak blythe doll clone (fake).
She will ship with everything pictured here all clothes hand sewn by me.
– Long sleeved gray tshirt and short plaid skirt with lace trim.
– Over the knee socks.
– Pink Camouflage bandana.
Here’s the work that I’ve done to make her beautiful:
– 4 custom pairs of eye chips created by me.
– Eyes gaze corrected.
– Sleepy eyes.
– New glittery eyelashes.
– 2 New Custom Beaded Pullcharms.
– Face sand-matted.
– Lip, nose and philtrum carved.
– New makeup with quality artist pastels.
– Signed by me, AdorablyMini and numbered on the back of her head.
– Sealed with MSC flat with UV protection.