Meet Willow, My Second Custom Blythe Doll
Willow is my autumn baby! She loves the mums, falling leaves and crisp air! She was my 2nd customization of a basaak clone, and my first custom blythe available for adoption. She was born on October 12, 2015 and adopted quickly on November 21, 2015.
Gentle, nature loving Willow will warm your heart. She is intuitive and artistic, down-to-earth and well grounded. Sweet and sensitive Willow has a simple childlike ‘knowing’ and can give us adults some lessons in the law of divine love.
Here’s what her new mommy received:
All clothes made by me:
– Beige shabby-chic dress.
– Matching fuzzy helmet.
– White socks and black leather shoes.
– Green Pajama outfit.
– Small crochet blanket.
– Pink stuffed animal bunny (by mimiwoo)
Here’s the work that I did to make her beautiful:
– New Eyelashes.
– 4 custom pairs of eye chips created by me.
– Eyes Gaze corrected.
– Sleepy eyes with autumn tree painted on lid.
– 2 New Custom Beaded Pullcharms.
– Face sand-matted.
– Lip, nose and philtrum carved.
– New makeup with quality artist pastels.
– Signed by me, AdorablyMini and numbered on the back of her head.
– Sealed with MSC flat UV.