Meet Jacqueline, My Third Custom Blythe Doll
Jacqueline is ready for adoption. She was born on November 19, 2015.
Jacqueline is the feminine form of the french name Jacques, meaning ‘may God protect’.
Honest and good natured Jacqueline will warm your heart. She is intuitive, determined and brilliant. Sometimes I think she knows a secret. I’m in love with her bold, inquisitive spirit. She is filled with inspired wisdom which makes her adventures more guided and meaningful.
Shes looking for a mommy or a daddy to give her all the kindness and love she deserves.
Jacqueline is my 3rd customization of a Basaak blythe clone made with care and pure love.
She will ship everything pictured here. All clothes made by me:
– Black and gray striped shabby-chic dress.
– Matching hat.
– White socks and black boots.
– Flower Pajama outfit.
– Pink stuffed animal bunny (by mimiwoo)
Here’s the work that I’ve done to make her beautiful:
– New Eyelashes.
– 4 custom pairs of eye chips created by me.
– Eyes Gaze corrected.
– Sleepy eyes.
– 2 New Custom Beaded Pullcharms.
– Face sand-matted.
– Lip, nose and philtrum carved.
– New makeup with quality artist pastels.
– Gave her bangs an artsy trim.
– Signed by me, AdorablyMini and numbered on the back of her head.
– Sealed with MSC flat UV.