Meet Sierra, My Fifth Custom Blythe Doll
She was born on December 5, 2015
Sweet, thoughtful Sierra is creative and wise. She’s a quiet girl, but there’s a lot of original thinking going on.
Excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning, Sierra may outsmart us all.
She’s always looking for ways to find purpose and meaning in life.
Shes looking for a mommy or daddy to give her all the kindness and love she deserves.
Sierra is my 5th custom blythe of a Basaak clone made with care and pure love.
She is the last of my brunettes for a while.
She will ship with everything pictured here. All clothes made by me:
– Camouflage shabby-chic dress. (there are 2 spots of paint on the dress, she’s very artistic 🙂
– Matching black babushka with camouflage trim.
– Fuzzy Boots.
– Plaid shorts and long sleeve t-shirt outfit.
Here’s the work that I’ve done to make her beautiful:
– New Eyelashes.
– 4 custom pairs of eye chips created by me.
– Eyes Gaze corrected.
– Sleepy eyes.
– Trimmed her hair.
– 2 New Custom Beaded Pullcharms.
– Face sand-matted.
– Lip, nose and philtrum carved.
– New makeup with quality artist pastels.
– Signed by me, AdorablyMini and numbered on the back of her head.
– Sealed with MSC flat UV.